Six Years Ago.



Six years ago yesterday, Bry and I were standing alone on a beach in Costa Rica getting hitched.

Six years later our day was filled to the brim with plain, simple, blessed living -- dirty diapers, gardens, decks being built, books being read, and a house full of family. We've been so, so lucky.

It's hard to believe how much life can fit into six years and yet how short and quick it can feel...

Six years ago I was content to wake up to one person's face for the rest of my life. Little did I know how much more my heart could grow.

Now we have two new faces to wake up to ....

P.S. Thanks to Aunt Stace for catching this beautiful smile :)

Comments

  1. Yes, life has definitely changed a bit hasn't it?? I feel bad that I missed your anniversary....Happy Belated! ; ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post warms my heart! Happy Anniversary, congrats on the arrival of your new bundle, and cheers to the AMAZING love that surrounds you in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts