Breaking my own rule.

I had made my own rule to stay off of the computer until after dark, but already on the first day I am breaking that rule.  Dang it.

But I just had to put out in the world how much my heart aches for the recent school shooting.  I am so confused.  I am so heartbroken.  What is going on in the world?  More directly, what is going wrong?  Where has the link broken?  The only thing I can come up with is the breakdown of the nuclear family.  I know it's not that simple, but sometimes I think the answers to complex problems might be hiding in the most simplest of places.  Sometimes I think in the rush and stress of being successful and surviving ourselves, we forget to take a second and think of others and really look at them.  Care for them.

My heart hurts for all the children and people effected and lost.  My prayers go up.

?????? .......

Comments

  1. I so thoroughly agree with you... without time to lead and guide your children, how are your children to know who, how and what to be? Love you sweet friend... xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts