5.

About my girl.

Well, she is 5 now.
She loves animals.
She loves dressing her stuffed animals in dresses.
This perplexes her Papa when he finds a fox in a vintage polka dot dress.
She loves cake.  Birthday cake to be exact.  She already has her and Tell's cakes picked out for the upcoming year.
She is an awesome big sister.  Loves her sibs to "the moon and back six times!".... "To when the dinosaurs lived and back! That's a lot!"
She is so beautiful.  Inside and out.
Sometimes I worry about her and then in the next minute she'll say something that reminds me of the grace in her heart that she is blessed with.
She *still* loves to eat snow :)
She adores her Papa.
She wants to be just like him.
She will do anything to go to Grama's.
I love when she talks about me being a little girl in Nebraska.
She plays with my own doll from when I was small.
She already has her and Isla's future shared bedroom all planned out.
She also has Tell's "cool boy" room all planned out too.
(Can you tell she's the oldest child?!?)
She draws incredible pictures.
She calls me Mama and I am so thankful for her ....

We celebrated her 5th year with some sledding, a pinata, and, of course, cake :)





:: A few days after Ever's party, Asher celebrated his 2nd birthday with a hangar party::








Comments

Popular Posts