Seasons.


All of our lives have seasons.  Seasons of busy and seasons of quiet.  Seasons of sharing and those of self-reflection.  Seasons of feeling present and those that flow through our fingers like water where we're simply trying to keep from running out.

When I started this blog 5 years ago our lives were different.  One child.  No smart phones.  One camera.  No school.  Our life was made up of "less" in a sense.  But I was able to focus more on the less, if that makes any sense.  I now find it a daily challenge to be present, to be intentional.  I have some catching up to do when it comes to figuring this life-as-an-adult stuff out.

Instagram has, in a way, taken the place of my photo sharing on here.  But I do miss this space and hope to carve out a few moments each week to come back and add to my journal, and to our story.


"We love because he first loved us." 1 John 4:19

Comments

Popular Posts