My sweets.


A couple weeks ago I decided that Tell's birth was essentially a {lovely, blessed} bomb going off in my life. It felt like my brain, my home, my life was all a big MESS. It still is, don't get me wrong. But just yesterday I felt like everything was s-l-o-w-l-y getting better. Slowly, mind you.
Tell is simply incredible, with a smile that will melt you every time.
So strong. So happy.
Ever is the very sweetest big sister. And constantly cracking us up with her antics.
Bry is an A+ papa and husband.
Our Omi, Opa, Grama, Grampa, Aunts, Uncles, cousins... the list goes on.

I. Am. Blessed.

I've still got a lot of sorting and figuring out to do, but I wanted to get this in ink for myself to look back on. I am so lucky. And lucky may not always equate with organized, calm, tidy, or easy but it's lucky all the same. xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts