What a week ... already.


Well, it's a week of preparation here. Or at least it was supposed to be until we got sick. Now we are just getting by...

Two days ago Tell was throwing up and Ever had a little stomach bug. Yesterday I realized that an "owie" on her nose was probably impetigo (and it is). Then last night Ever got sick and threw up on nearly every blanket we own. Poor little peach. Today she is burning up and feeling crummy and Tell doesn't seem too peppy either.

Right now she's zonked out on the couch and Tell is refusing to be put down. A very quiet evening.

But I have to say that Ever started my week off beautifully with tulips from the store that Bryan said she picked out on her own and asked if she could buy for Mama. My girl. Feel better soon. I love you to the moon and back.

Comments

  1. Poor, sweet girl. On a brighter note, I don't think that I have ever seen her looking soooo much like her beautiful momma. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts