A few of my favorite highlights from the past week...

:: Coming outside to Bryan building the beginning of a very cool rustic fort.  I can't wait for it to be done so we can hang out in it.

:: Noticing the incredible healing properties of the tongue.  Tell bit a nasty, nasty gash/hole in his tongue this past Friday at Barnes & Noble while we were in town and it is already healing up.  Thank goodness.

:: Remembering Ever running down the main aisle of Target towards me in an Avenger's mask and shield hollering at the top of her lungs.  Priceless.  Seriously, to be a kid again....

:: Celebrating my third day without coffee.  I'll be honest, I miss it.  But I'm really hoping it can help with the headaches I've had for a very long time.  Realizing part of the draw was that it was my "treat" to myself....hmm.

Comments

Popular Posts