One Lucky Birthday Girl.

In the bewilderment that is online shopping, Bry surprised me and told me what my birthday present was and said I could go ahead and pick them out myself because, holy cow, there are way too many to choose from.

And, holy cow, there are way too many to choose from.

And holy smokes, people spend some cash on these things.

Yep, dragging him to Nebraska paid off because I may have planted some sensitivity to my roots :)  For my birthday present this year I get cowgirl boots!

How in the world will I decide??
Womens Old Gringo Marsha Boots Chocolate And Orange #L427-39
Anderson Bean Macie Bean Ladies Chocolate Brown wFloral Embroidered Snip Toe BootWomens Lucchese Since 1883 Western boots by Lucchese Cafe Glitter Calf with Cream Inlays M3574


I have my favorites, but price will definitely be a factor, because these puppies get spendy fast.  Kinda wishing we would've known this in Nebraska so we could go try some on in person.  But I did tell Bry he might be starting a bad thing here .... uh-oh.

Comments

Popular Posts