A No-Picture Update.

Another week come and gone ... so fast. Because of some computer issues this week, I don't have any new pictures. Which is super sad because I had some great ones of Ever and Bry. So bummed.

Jo and I kept up with our Nigella cooking, although this time we had to do it seperately. Jo made the "Jam-Doughnut Muffins". They were incredible and beautiful. To me, they tasted just like shortbread, which I love. I made the "Toffee Apples". (I did have pictures, but no more.) They fall under the "Children" chapter, but I think you'd have to be pretty picky about which age of children you share them with. The toffee was SOOO chewy that I didn't let Ever near them and it would be simply torture for any kid with braces. They were a tasty treat still ... took me back to fair days.

Ever's been keeping us busy ... We've come to agreement that she's officially reached the all-dreaded terrible two's.

12 degrees this morning when we woke up. Winter is here.

Comments

Popular Posts