Sunday, February 6, 2011

I didn't watch the game, but ...

I did eat dip.

And I took a nap.

Integral parts of Super Bowl Sunday I'd imagine.


Some things we've been loving lately:

*MAGNA-TILES!!! They get brought out every day to build houses, towers, and designs on the floor and fridge. A wonderful Christmas present from the Rother's.

*Dierks Bentley new CD -- you should see her moves when they start pickin'! I'll have to video ...


*Our trusty little red sled.


*Playing with our seashells and treasures that made it all the way back to Alaska from our trip.

*And Mama loves her comfy new maternity jeans -- but not near as much as I love my GROWING belly.


Here's just a couple more favorites from our vacation file. Mom, you have to show Dad the one with her "little blue fish".



2 comments:

  1. Beutiful pictures Jackie! Maybe Alex will agree to skip his last semester of college and spend all our money in the bahamas...?! Sounds wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture in her little yellow dress is one of my favorites : )

    ReplyDelete