- Feeling the baby kick a lot! Baby seems to especially respond to Ever talking to it and blowing raspberries (or helicopters as she calls them) on my burgeoning belly.
- This blog post. Seems so familiar to my thinking and my lists...
- The way Ever randomly mentions Jesus on a daily basis.
- Our new kitchen remodel that's in the works. Today the floor got ripped up. Tomorrow the counter is coming out. Progress!
- Fresh Valentine's flowers in the house and a Christmas cactus that decided to hold out and be a Valentine's beauty too.
- Baby crafting and birthdays coming up.
- The marketing of baby DVD's when babies aren't even supposed to watch television before they are 2 years old.
- The marketing of baby bath products when they really aren't that good for most of them either.
- For the first time I like the way I look naked better than clothed. Very strange. Although I'm thinking maybe this is something common in pregnant woman and explains all the nude maternity photos women share?!? Hmm....
Sometimes the longing to live closer to my parents and family strikes real sudden and acute. It did today during Ever's bathtime. I guess I'm thankful for the feeling itself, glad to have a wonderful family to miss. But sad that I can't do much about it, at least for now. Maybe a long visit next fall will need to be pencilled in. Until then....