As the weeks have gone by ...





What a fast few weeks it's been ...
It's not at all a surprise though, lots and lots of happenings ...
Omi arrived, Papa left for a bit, Oliver was born :)

It seems like Ever and I have been burning up the road. But right now we're taking a few days of plain and simple rest here at home. And although we're missing out on lots of action elsewhere, I'm truly glad we're here at home together for this short time. I know in my heart that it's sacred time with her that will never be again. Life will change, our world will be fuller, both of our attentions will be gravitated towards a new little bundle of lovely. But for a few more days it's just us and this big ol' belly of mine that she loves to kiss and hug and say "Good Morning!" to all day long.

Today she officially put in her vote that it's a boy and the name she prefers (which just happens to be the name her Papa prefers too. Hmmm.). I listed off a handful of options and it was a definite, "No, no, no, no, yes." :) We shall see ...

I just can't get enough of how in love I am with this little girl... Olivia's Mama got it just right:

"You know, you really wear me out. But I love you anyway."

I don't know about the anyway part, but I know the rest is true ....
xoxo

Comments

  1. Wonderful pictures! Enjoy your time with Ever, and we can't wait to meet the newest little one! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts