Happenings ....

Well, we are officially "in town" for the duration :)

The new bundle is due in exactly 8 days, but I am now sincerely hoping that he/she will make an early arrival ... We shall see. I need to get some new shoes and do some hiking I guess.

Our last days at home were wonderful - although busy and full of work. Mom and I got some potatoes, cherry bushes, and strawberries planted in the garden. Our big project was building a 24-foot flower bed on the side of the house. I was determined it was "Necessary!" but was kicking myself for giving up previously mentioned "sacred time" for flowers. I think it will be wonderful wonderful and knock my socks off later this summer, but I have to admit it was a bit anti-climatic when I planted my six little perennials in it the night before we left. Bry was only home for about 36 hours before we had to pack up and head in and I took full advantage of his time there. Everyone loves a pregnant wife ...

Yesterday was a nice day spent with my Mom, sister, and new nephew. Bry gave me the day off from being Mama as Ever seems to need a bit more attention when we're away from home and I simply didn't have the energy. But last night the three of us took a long, long walk together and played in some rocks -- getting leaves and treats for her pet caterpillar and finally narrowing down our name list. We are down to two names each for a boy or girl -- yay :)

I've decided this blog serves as a very important virtual memory for me as my physical memory is seriously lacking. So if it seems a bit more detailed than usual that is why ...

Comments

Popular Posts