These are the days.


Yesterday Ever was asking Papa if he would like to be a girl. And I realized how happy I am to be in a stage where girl or boy simply means either wearing pink and purple or wearing green. Papa didn't want to be a girl, but obliged anyway, as he always does. Ever gave him a couple nice necklaces, colored his hands with markers, and "painted his nails so he wouldn't bite them." To make it all believable, she of course had to call him either "Princess" or "Papa Girl." What a sweet Papa. And he even wore his nails and necklaces to work in the hangar.

In other news, I'm in the process of trying to pick a paint color for the living room. These are my two favorites:

Pinned Image
Chelsea Gray

Kendall Charcoal

Yesterday I also started a project that I'm hoping I can share with you by Thanksgiving.
We'll see!
Oh, and it's -21 degrees this morning. Brrr.

Comments

Popular Posts