Spoiled.

I need to express a big THANK YOU for my birthday wishes and gifts. I am so spoiled. I was made not one, but -- wait for it -- 4 cakes (counting a batch of the most perfect brownies ever)! Incredible.
And I am a food = love type of person, so I can definitely say I was showered with love this year.
::cake & present from Stacey::

::the boys just had to go to Joann's to get their craftin' on. And, um, no, they aren't twins. Two ladies asked ;) ::
:: Miss Christmas herself rockin' some new moon boots. Toasty toes indeed!::

Ever melted my heart when after not seeing her for two days, she walks in the front door and says, "Is it Christmas? Is it Christmas Eve time yet?"
Love it.
And LED Christmas lights are worth every penny. After we decorated our one tree outside I couldn't stop looking at it all day. It's the prettiest thing I've ever seen. Two strings of lights on a wimpy spruce tree next to an old barrel.
And that, my friends, is the benefit of living in the middle of nowhere and everywhere.

Comments

  1. That is a really awesome picture of you and the boys! Why didn't we get one of the three kiddos together...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts