Busy and tired. Aren't we all?

As I started to write, I realized how silly it is to write that I am too busy and too tired to come up with anything good to share right now.  Nearly everyone I see is in the same boat of business and tiredness.  I have quite a few lovely pictures that I hope to share eventually, but just don't have the patience to sort through right now.   Sometimes we are just tired of making decisions, no?  Even the little decisions seem tiresome.

Stacey took this cute picture of Ever, Tell, & Oliver digging into the birthday cake on Sunday.  Cutie pies for sure....  Isn't it grand to be a kid?  Ever might disagree because I sense she is getting tired of being told what she can and can't do.  She is ready to be big ... so she says.  Sigh.  I am definitely not ready for that.  Even if it would mean more help, which might mean being less tired.  That's the word of the day: TIRED.
But happy.  Definitely HAPPY.

Comments

Popular Posts