An Impromptu Picnic

Today after we returned from bible study in Glennallen -- which was incredible by the way, more in a bit -- I dropped the groceries, grabbed some baby food, grabbed the ducks, found a blanket and we went out for a picnic.  It was a little tricky figuring out which to grab when, as I am not an octopus.  Vulnerable baby birds or bound-for-accident crawling child??  We figured it out though, and even found a second to race back to the house for a loaf of bread, cheese, and a camera.  Lovely :)





Bible study today was a DVD of Ravi Zacharias, part of the 'Is Faith Delusional?' series.  It was wonderful and I'm so glad I went.  This morning I was debating whether it was worth the energy since I would be taking both kiddos.  Well worth it.  He touched on the argument of chaos vs. intelligent design. I don't have enough time to make sure I am writing the right terms or to give it a deserving re-cap (or to make the photos the same size!), but just look at these images he chose to close with.

One is obviously a gorgeous stained-glass window, beautifully crafted by human hands.  The other is a cross-section of human DNA.  Can we really even begin to believe this complexity, beauty, and potential was born of chaos and evolution?  My heart and my brain say no.

Comments

Popular Posts