Scootin' along.

Life has a way of doing that.  Just scootin' along.  And before you know it the week's over.  The month's over.  The year's over.  I don't think I'll ever get used to it.  Sometimes I think my heart wasn't cut out for this way of things.  I must be a turtle inside -- let's slow things down a bit.

Finding all sorts of things to do around here these days.  And every time I pull up the internet I find even more things to want to do.  And then I remember all the things that I really need to do, and somehow those slip to the bottom of the pile... hmm.

Right now I'm working on a garden fence so all my planting isn't for the rabbits, as a lot of it was last year.  It's good to feel physical tiredness again.  Good to feel those little muscles squeaking that they still exist under there :)

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Cor 12:9

Thank the heavens for coffee, sleeping babes, and the Lord's grace and strength.
xo



Comments

Popular Posts