Fall Fishing.

Notice I didn't say Fall Catching ;)

So, it's embarrassing, but I'm pretty sure I casted my first (and probably last) line of the year yesterday and it's the middle of October! This is only embarrassing if you factor in the rivers that I live in such close proximity to that are full of salmon all summer. In my defense, rivers + small children = scary.

Bry and Ever swung down by the river while out on a drive and saw a bunch of grayling hanging out by the new ice that's forming. So they came home for me, Tell, and the fishing poles. We gave it a shot, but I caught nothing except ice.

Ah well, it was fun anyway. There's always next year...

Comments

  1. Poor Justin didn't get out at all this year. Just too busy with Miss Merri into everything. I'd say next year, but then we'll have two! :) And we have that enormous puddle just 3 miles east of us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts