Space.

Pretty sure I've wrote on here before about wanting to go to space camp and be an astronaut when I was younger .... Maybe that's why this video just gives me the jitters and gets me all excited and full of hope, as opposed to when I watch TV and the bulk of poor content and commercials fill me with dread and worry for the future.

Anyway, my Mom sent me the link almost a month ago, but I just got around to watching it this morning and, like my Mom, felt it was worth sharing.  Space and science are awesome.  Take a peek:

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting this video. You started the "space fever" in our house. We've watched over a handful of NASA videos on youtube. The kids keep pretending to be in space. Josh tried "floating" down the stairs. Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts