Valentine's Day.


I wish I had a cute picture of my own sweet Valentines to post today, but I don't.  Not yet anyway , maybe by the end of the day.  It's been a day of definite up's and down's, although more up's for sure.  Being awake from 3 a.m. to 5 a.m. was definitely a down.  Having a valentine card to wake up to?  Up.  Spilling coffee in my lap on the way to Tot Time? Down.  Gorgeous flowers waiting when I got home (practically unheard of in this neck of the woods!)?  Up!  Tell yelling "MAMA!!" for the last half hour when he's supposed to be napping?  Down.

I underestimated the allure of Valentine's Day this year.  I seem to have ignored it's approach, and am wishing I had "celebrated" the day and the people that I love more.  Well, here's to that and here's to you :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Saw this on pinterest and immediately knew I had to share it:



Source: i.imgur.com via Kayla on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts