Today has been a good day.



Despite ...
~ Tell refusing, with all his might, Bry trying to get him back to sleep last night so I could have a longer stretch of rest. Apparently he really is that hungry every 1.5-2 hours.
~ Being stalled on Day 5 of my "10-day house cleanse" I am trying to accomplish.

Yet because....
~ We are home and I love it.
~ Bills are paid. I always feel fortunate to be able to pay the bills.
~ Days 1-4 of the house cleanse have the living room and entryway feeling fresher and lighter.
~ Yesterday we had a super-fun little sledding session with cousins and Grampa. I forgot how fun it was to slide down a hill. Hopefully we can fit some more of that in before the snow goes.
~ And last, but not least, Ever just asked me to fix her sticker and said, "It's a super hero one, and you're a super hero."
Awww man, I really needed that. Especially from her.

Comments

Popular Posts